Hmmm...we are a bit confused. Please bear in mind that this is not a live chat but rather a search engine for all things Wix. Try retyping in the field above using keywords (e.g. Store, Facebook, How to publish, Prices) or asking short basic questions. Be sure to check the spelling of your question.
Alternatively check out common topics below:
Struggling with the Wix Editor?
Please visit our video tutorials center for step-by-step instructions.
Are you unable to connect your Domain Name to Wix?
Take a moment to try and solve your connection problem using our Wix Domain Troubleshooter here.
Are you unable to connect your email account?
You can use any Email host you like. For general information please click here
Cannot see your site on Google or have other SEO concerns?
We recommend that you use our SEO monitoring tool here
Having trouble connecting your Mobile site/Want to learn about WixMobile?
Please go to our Mobile Learning Center!
Are you receiving an error message?
Please insert more information, so we can better assist you
Which category does your question belong to?
See if you can find an answer here:
Share your online pinboard with your site visitors!
To copy the Pinterest embed code:
1. Click here to go to the Pinterest widgets page.
2. Under "Follow Button" for Websites, click a button design.
3. From the right of the button design, copy the embed code.
You are now ready to add your embed code to your Wix site.
Note: You will be making some slight modifications in the Editor to the embed code. See more in the section below.
To add the Pinterest Follow button to your site:
1. In the Wix Editor, roll over Add and then go to Widgets. Under Widgets, click HTML.
2. From the HTML Gallery, click Blank HTML. Your HTML Widget appears on your site.
3. Click on the HTML Widget to select it.
4. From the HTML Widget Property Panel on the right of the Editor, click Settings.
5. In the Add HTML window, under Insert HTML code, paste the embed code from Step 3 above.
6. In the code, change USERNAME to your Pinterest user name.
7. Add the code target="_blank" after <a and before href=
8. Click OK.
Your Pinterest Follow button is set up!