Please follow these 7 easy steps to switch your domain from Pointing to DNS:
1. Click here to open your Domains section in your Premium Manager and click on your domain.
2. Copy your Google Analytics code in your Domain Summary and save it for later use.
3. Click Done.
4. Delete your domain from the "My Domains" list.
5. Click on "Already have a domain" on the same page.
6. Follow the instructions under "Wix Name Servers (DNS)".
7. In your Domain Summary, insert your saved Google Analytics code.
That's it. Your domain is now connected via DNS! You can watch the video below for more help: